From Us To You…
Now Delivering Nationwide!
Cut off time, 10am for next day delivery
***Rural Area, minimum 2 day delivery time***
Picking & Processing:
- We hand pick only the freshest fish to process for your online order.
- We process in an export grade processing facility which is constantly assessed to ensure quality control.
- Our facilities are audited by Ministry of Primary Industries on a regular basis.
- Fresh seafood is hand-cut to order on the day we are dispatching your online order.
ORDER BY 12PM MONDAY TO THURSDAY TO HAVE YOUR ORDER DELIVERED THE NEXT DAY
- We deliver Tuesday to Friday using NZ Courier, Wairarapa Courier, and our own delivery drivers (in the Wellington Region).
- Use the address checker ( www.nzcouriers.co.nz/address_checker.html ) to see if you are in a rural delivery area. If you are, we suggest getting your order delivered to a courier agent which you can find “here” ( www.nzcextras.co.nz/nearestlocation ), and picking it up.
- We can deliver to rural destinations, but there is a lead time of up to 48 hours and additional charges (package option pending)
- For rural deliveries we are unable to send frozen or live items so please select an alternative pick up destination for us to send your order to.
- We do not deliver to rural areas in the South Island.
DON’T WORRY, IF YOU ARE IN A RURAL AREA AND MAKE AN ORDER WE WILL CONTACT YOU FIRST TO CLARIFY DETAILS
- Your seafood will be packed into a secure polystyrene container with ice packs, keeping the contents at a cool temperature.
- Frozen goods are also packed in polystyrene containers which helps to keep them frozen.
- Although our packaging is effective in keeping items to required temperatures, Wellington Seamarket does not guarantee that goods will remain frozen, if goods still have ice crystals, these are safe to refreeze. If not, then please refrigerate and consume within 3 days.
- Here is a link to companies that accept polystyrene recycling across NZ: greenbusinesshq.com/epsrecycling
Please call or email us immediately at if there is any issues with your order, or if you have any questions.
- Free Phone: 0800 732 627
- Email: email@example.com